Level 3 Emergency First Aid at Work (EFAW)Nationally accredited, one day course
Why is this training important?
This accredited qualification gives knowledge and confidence and is ideal for those wanting to take an Emergency First Aider in the workplace role in accordance with the Health and Safety (First Aid) Regulations 1981.
Who needs this training/ qualification?
Anyone identified as being suitable to take on the role as first aider in the workplace as an employee or volunteer.
- Roles and responsibilities first aider
- Assess First Aid incidents
- Dealing with unconscious casualties
- The principles of cardio pulmonary resuscitation (CPR)
- Introduction and the use of an Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
- Handling minor injuries
How long is the course?
Are there any entry requirements?
How is the course assessed?
When will I know if I have passed?
Do I need to bring anything?
We supply tea, coffee and biscuits but not lunch. There is an on-site cafe or local shops if you wish to purchase lunch.