HABC Level 3 Emergency First AidNationally accredited, one day course
Why is this training important?
This accredited qualification gives knowledge and confidence and is ideal for those wanting to take an Emergency First Aider in the workplace role in accordance with the Health and Safety (First Aid) Regulations 1981.
Who needs this training/ qualification?
Anyone identified as being suitable to take on the role as first aider in the workplace as an employee or volunteer.
- Understand the Roles and responsibilities first aider
- Assess Fire Aid incidents
- Identify the principles of Unconscious casualties
- Identify the principles of CPR
- Introduction and the use of an Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
- Identify the principles Choking
- Identify the principles of Bleeding
- Identify the principles of Shock
- Identify the principles of Minor injury
How long is the course?
The Level 3 Emergency First Aid at Work is a one day course. Starting at 0930 and finishing at 1630.
Are there any entry requirements?
How is the course assessed?
When will I know if I have passed?
Do I need to bring anything?
You will need proof of identification such as passport, driving licence or a signed bank card. This is a requirement of the Awarding Body HABC, Hiighfield Awarding Body for Compliance.
We supply tea, coffee and biscuits but not lunch. There is an on-site cafe or local shops if you wish to purchase lunch.
What is the cost?
The cost is £75 (plus VAT) per person. Group discounts are available for 6 or more people.