Training Needs AnalysisFirst step - A free 2 hour visit!
Training Needs Analysis for Social Care in Suffolk
LimeSkills has been providing advice to Social Care Businesses for over 7 years, we believe in working as hard as our customers do to ensure their training best meets the needs of their business, budget and legislation – not an easy task!
Free site visit
We start with free 2 hour site visit to discuss;
- Your current training and development practices against current staff and workforce records
- The training needs of the business any specific requirements in practices
- The legislative, CQC and/or best practice requirements
- Personal and staff opinions on previous training
- How we can best help
After reviewing all the information we can support you in compiling an action plan and training matrix looking at funding and providers, even if it isn’t us!
Is that the end?
It can be if you wish, however . . .
We can monitor your training and development plan, and help in various ways such as;
- Sending reminders for yearly update training
- Ensuring induction training is completed
- Design and deliver any specific training your business needs
- Keep you up to date on changes to legislation and best practice
- Send you news of course offers and training news
- Provide or recommend a provider of all your staff training
The visit really is free of charge and we really are very nice people . .
You have nothing to loose but you and your business may gain a lot!
To arrange a visit
All Social Care business should be registered with the National Minimum Data Set (NMDS). This ensures that qualifying training can be paid for by the Workforce Development Fund (WDF) through Suffolk Brokerage.
To watch a short video on MNDS please click here.