Food Safety Awareness
Why is this training important?
Food business operators must ensure that employees are supervised, instructed and trained in food hygiene matters in order to guarantee safe food to consumers.
How will your business benefit?
By meeting the legal requirements for Food Safety training it will allow you to trade confidently and will support the Safer Foods Better Business (SFBB) procedures.
How will your staff benefit?
Gaining a better understanding of Food Safety will increase their confidence and help them to identify safe practices in their job role.
Who needs this course?
• New or existing employees with minimal or no prior food safety knowledge
• Front of house employees, such as waiting or counter staff
• Back of house employees, such as kitchen porters or warehouse workers
- The basic requirements of food safety and hygiene as outlined in SFBB
- Types of contamination and how to prevent them
- Controlling bacteria and reducing the risk of food poisoning
- Personal hygiene
This half day workshop can be delivered at our training suite or on your premises. It comprises of a 3 hour session and an assessment that will be marked and sent to you to record attendance and knowledge. Each learner will also receive a certificate of attendance detailing the learning outcomes of the session.
At LimeSkills we pride ourselves on being able to adapt our courses to suit your specific needs. Please let us know of any areas or processes you wish to be highlighted.
Please contact us on 01473 604709 or at firstname.lastname@example.org to book a course or discuss your specific requirements.
£30.00 per person, excl. VAT (group rates apply for groups of 6-12 people)